All oft he Internet fitness challenges are not effective, but we want to share with you a 30-day challenge, that can bring benefits to your health. We will tell you about the experience of someone who took this challenge.
This challenge is to maintain the same posture for a certain time period, 20 seconds on the first day, up to 5 minutes on day 30.
Our journalist decided to test the effectiveness of the challenge. She is not really a sedentary person, therefore she thought it would be an easy test. I was actually overconfident. When I succeeded to do them right, my core quaked, and I looked desperately at the timer on my phone as it counted down to zero, she has confessed to us.
”My abs have been strengthened and I did not really realize it until the final week when my plank hold felt considerably easier than during week one. Even though I didn’t see a difference, I could actually feel it.“
But that was actually not the only change i have made. “I have felt all of the tension accumulated by sitting at my desk was gone and I was surprised with the energy I felt after a short period of exercise,” she said.
If you use this kind of exercise in your daily routine, you are going to get more benefits:
- It is going to stimulate your metabolism
- You are going to gain strength
- It will help prevent injury
- You will improve your posture
- You will work several muscle groups
Please consider the following if you decide to take the challenge:
- To maintain a proper posture is essential in order to avoid injury.
- Just because this is an isometric exercise, it should not be considered simple or risk free.
- Persons that are overweight or have heart or back problems shall definitely consult a physician before taking up the challenge.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: Everyone Should Know These 3 Kinds Of Infertility