When you add some lemon in water, not only it quenches the thirst better than any other drink, but also it nourishes the body with necessary minerals, vitamins as well as some trace elements which our body absolutely needs.
Considering this, detox lemon water can be without a doubt considered as the best regular vitality promoter and when we are getting up early in the morning, our bodily tissues are dehydrated and and they so much in need of water in order to push out toxins and rejuvenate the cells. In the end of the day, this detox lemon water, will help in getting rid of toxins, furthermore handling healthy kidney and digestive tract operations while pushing them to perform as good as possible.
These are the reasons why you should take detox lemon water every morning
- Water mixed with lemon will enrich the body with electrolytes which will hydrate your body, as they are rich with vast volume of electrolytes like potassium, magnesium and calcium.
- It is very useful for the joints, reducing the pain there as well as the muscles.
- Consuming warm water with will help the digestion because lemon contains citric acid and it interacts with other enzymes and acids which easily stimulate the secretion of gastric juice and digestion.
- The liver always produces more enzymes from water with lemon than from any other food we ingest.
- It also cleanses the liver. It stimulates it to release its toxins.
- Consuming water with lemon will help fight infections of the respiratory tract, some throats and inflammation of the tonsils and this is due to the anti-inflammatory properties of the lemon.
- Drinking warm water with lemon in it will help regulate the natural bowel movement.
- It is key for the ordinary work of our digestive system and, since it is intense antioxidant, it will keep the body free of radicals and enhances the immune system.
- It will be of help with proper functioning of the nervous system as well, as it has contained a large portion of potassium. As a result of low levels of potassium depression and anxiety happens. That is due to the fact that the nervous system needs a large amount of potassium in order to ensure sustainable signals to the heart.
- Taking water with lemon will clean the blood vessels, the arteries and the blood itself.
- Also, water with lemon is helpful in lowering blood pressure. Taking one lemon a day can reduce high blood pressure by ten percent.
- It is creating an alkalizing effect in the body and, even if you drink it immediately before a meal, it will always help your body to maintain a higher level of pH. And so, the higher the pH, the more your blood is able to fight diseases.
- It is known to be very good for the skin. The vitamin C in lemon will enhance our skin by reviving the body and drinking detox lemon water consistently every day in the morning will enhance the quality and softness of our skin.
- This will help to dilate the uric acid, which is the built up of which leads to pain in the joints and gout.
- It is very beneficial for women in pregnancy, because they are loaded with vitamin C, and it acts as an adaptogen helping the body to cope with viruses such as colds. As well, vitamin C helps in formatting the bone tissue of the unborn baby and at the same time, due to the high content of potassium, a mixture of water and lemon helps forming cells of the brain and nervous system of the unborn baby.
- Relieves heartburn. To do this, you will need one small glass of water and extracted lemon juice – 1 teaspoon.
- This mixture helps breaking down gallstones, kidney stones, pancreatic stones, and calcium stores.
- Helps with weight loss. They are contained with gelatin fiber, which will help you overcome hunger cravings and studies have confirmed that those who have superior alkaline eating regimen have lost weight much easier.
- Helps with gingivitis and tooth pain.
- Water with lemon prevents cancer. This is due to the fact that lemons are a highly alkaline food. Numerous examinations have proved that cancers can’t develop and grow in an alkaline environment.
How you should take detox lemon water:
For this purpose, you should consider using warm purified or spring water. Take 1 small glass of warm water without adding sugar and after that squeeze at least half a lemon or lime. To get the most of the lemon/lime juice with putting minimum effort, it’s better to use specialized juicer.
You will need to drink water with lemon just when you wake up on an empty stomach, while some recommend a drink of water one hour before meals if you wish for maximum results.