Of the various market plants, goya is something special. It can help you with a lot of health issues such as diabetes, cancer and high blood pressure.
This plant is also known as KARELA and it’s visually similar to cucumber. It makes wonders for our health. The origins of Karela is from South America and Asia and needs warmth and humidity for growing.
IT CURES MANY THINGS, BUT CANCER TOO!
The expert in anti-aging procedures and cures Dr. Frank Shalleberger discovered Karela many years ago. He suggest that cancer patients should take Karela during their treatment because it stops the cancerous cells growing in human body. He also stated that Karela could kill 98% of cancerous cells.
The Colorado University made a study that examined the effects of goya on humans with cancer. “The outcomes were 5% goya arrangement reduces pancreas malignancy and 64% pancreas tumors. This plant simply wrecks Cancer, Diabetes And High Blood Pressure!”
APART OF THIS FACT, KARELA ALSO TREATS:
- Skin problems
- Belly problems
BENEFITS OF CONSUMING GOYA ON A DAILY BASIS:
- Metabolism improvement and more energy during the day
- Diminished folate neural tube defects in babies
- Normalizing blood pressure (Karela has Polypeptide-P and carnitine that levels pressure), and treating diabetes 2
- Improved immunity that leads to lowering infections
- Clear vision and lowered eye issues (since it has beta-carotene)
- Liver detox and hangover removal
- Great digestion
- Aids gout and blood flow
- Cures psoriasis and fungi like Athlete’s foot
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: 15 Alkaline Diet Foods that Prevent Heart Disease and Obesity